(A Personal Approach to doubling effectiveness and lowering stress in an increasingly complex environment with ASTIR© Behavioral Changing Methodology)
“You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself.” – Jim Rohn
We are what we think. Success requires more than talent. While talent and knowledge are essential, the key that unlocks them both is our state of mind. When our thinking patterns are altered, new worlds emerge.
To lead an effective life, we need to be able to make things happen – to engage with our world so it will supply us with the experiences and results we seek. Making the right choices and ensuring their efficient execution have always been key elements of success. Disciplining of the mind develops self-discipline, which is the key to self-mastery and self-control. The more capable you become of disciplining yourself to do what you have decided to do, whether you feel like it or not, the more positive and powerful you will feel.
Discover the ASTIR© behavioral changing methodology switching from being busy to achieving results, will help double your employees’ effectiveness and increases efficiency in getting the tasks accomplished with much more positive mental attitude, greater level of self-discipline, and developing better relationships – and be a dynamic achiever.
“There is nothing so useless as doing effectively that which should not be done at all.” – Peter Drucker
Introduction to Personal Efficiency
• Defining Strengths and Talents
• Conceit of Talents
• Power of Positive Self-Image
• Thinking Patterns and Success
• Three functions of the Mind – Explains why what we want may not be what we get
Developing Positive Emotional Intelligence with ASTIR©
• Understanding ASTIR Behavioral Changing Methodology
• Developing Potentials and Talents
• Event + Response = Outcome
• Linking ‘Pain’ and ‘Pleasure’ Shapes your Behavioral Pattern
• Minimizing Doubts, Fears, and Distractions
• Developing the Sense of Responsibility
• Understanding Personal Standards – and How your Personal Standards can empowered or disempowered your success
• Identifying Key Skills to ascertain your success
• The Pursuit of Joy
• Passion and Commitment
• Understanding Self-Discipline
• Control your time with ABCDE method of Prioritizing
• Managing People’s Expectations
• Develop a Sense of Urgency and Commitment
• Develop an Attitude of Gratitude for Better Relationships
• Focus on Solutions
• Separate the People from the Problem
• Understand the levels of service goals – secondary; primary; and tertiary
• Understand the Power of Emotional Connectivity
Duration and Methodology
This is a 1-day interactive workshop. This workshop adopts story-telling methodology, audiences’ participation and light activities to share the learning principles.
Participants will be taught with the 5-Steps ASTIR© Behavioral Changing Methodology to develop a higher level of emotional intelligence and be a much more motivated, self-disciplined, and positive mindset person, thus, doubling their effectiveness and developing better efficiency in their achievements.
• Identifying learned patterns of thought and feelings
• Developing individual potentials
• Develop new and healthy way of thinking and feeling
• Tap into potentials and achieve greater heights
• Double effectiveness and increase overall efficiency
• Effective use of time activities and lowering stress